Optoma HD25 2000 ANSI Lumens, 20,000:1 HD 1920 x 1080 DLP Projector
Movie enthusiasts and hard core gamers, get ready for the brand new, Optoma HD25 HD entertainment projector! The HD25 DLP projector is designed to bring your home theater experience alive with unsurpassed color accuracy, high-definition 1080p video, and incredibly sharp detail.
Enjoy your favorite television shows, movies, sporting events and video games on the big screen with images as large as 301 inches diagonally! With full 3D capability, the HD25 entertainment projector seamlessly integrates your DLP® Link™ or RF 3D glasses along with your favorite 3D content from your Blu-ray player, Xbox, PS3 and other gaming consoles for an immersive entertainment experience.
Energy saving features and whisper quiet operation make the HD25 the best choice for your home entertainment needs.
At a Glance:
- Create the ultimate home theater experience with unsurpassed image quality and color fidelity
- Native 1080p resolution for the sharpest, most visually stunning image quality
- Full 3D capability; immerse yourself in your favorite 3D movie or video game
- Comprehensive connectivity to satisfy your current and future needs
1080p 3D Delivers a Completely New Home Theater Experience
With native 1080p resolution, the HD25-LV delivers stunning images with sharp details. This entertainment projector supports both 2D and 3D projection seamlessly and delivers the excellent lower cost of ownership typical of Optoma products.
- Bright for home theater applications and excellent contrast to project detailed images
- Full 3D for Blu-ray 3D player, Xbox, PS3 and other gaming consoles
- HDMI 1.4a to support 1080p 3D audio and video
- Built in 10-Watt stereo speaker system
Project Captivating 3D Content
The availability of 3D content, including movies and video games, is exploding with new titles released monthly. The Optoma HD25 comes ready to project stunningly crisp 3D images so real, you’ll forget you’re in your own living room.
This 3D projector supports all HDMI 1.4a mandatory 3D formats: side-by-side format and top and bottom format to allow easy hook up with peripheral to deliver 3D content. As a full 1080p entertainment projector, the HD25 supports all 1080p formats natively. As with all 3D displays, a 3D source (Blu-ray 3D play or 3D gaming console), 3D content and 3D glasses are required for 3D entertainment. Optoma RF and/or DLP Link 3D glasses are sold separately. RF 3D glasses also require the use of the RF 3D Emitter.
State-of-the-Art DLP Technology
Projectors with Texas Instrument’s DLP ® with BrilliantColor technology feature multi-color processing to produce accurate and vibrant colors on the screen. The Optoma HD25 multi-color processing system features a six-segment color wheel coated with an advanced material that achieves superb color saturation and accuracy for extraordinary image quality. In addition, incredibly high native contrast ratios ensure clean and crisp black and white to ensure that text and charts are easy to read.
Awarded Best Video Projector Brand
About.com announced Optoma as the best Video Projector Brand winner in their Home Theater Readers' Choice Awards 2013.
Green by Design
The HD25 has been designed and manufactured for eco-friendliness, to:
- Use less than one-watt power consumption in standby mode—Up to 75 percent savings compared to regular standby mode.
- Limit energy use, with automatic shut down and remote management and control.
- Employ long-life materials and components.
- Use components that are lead-free on all printed circuit boards.
- Use no polystyrene foam in the packing materials
- Comply with RoHS standards to phase out the use of hazardous materials.
What's in the Box
Optoma HD25 projector, remote control, batteries for remote, lens cap, multilingual CD-ROM user’s manual, quick start card and warranty card.