Optoma HD25-LV 3500 ANSI Lumens, 20,000:1 HD 1920 x 1080 DLP Projector
Movie buffs and gamers, get ready for the Optoma HD25 HD-LV projector! The Optoma HD25-LV entertainment projector is designed to bring your home theater experience alive with high-definition 1080p video, unsurpassed color accuracy, and incredibly sharp detail.
Enjoy your favorite movies, video games, television games and sporting events on the big screen with images as large as 301 inches diagonally! With full 3D capability, the HD25-LV HD projector seamlessly integrates your DLP® Link™ or *RF 3D glasses along with your favorite 3D content from your Blu-ray player, Xbox, PS3 and other gaming consoles for an immersive entertainment experience.
Energy saving features and whisper quiet operation make the HD25-LV the best choice for your home entertainment needs.
At a Glance:
- Bright at 3500 ANSI lumens and 20,000:1 contrast ratio
- True 1080p 2D/3D for Blu-ray and gaming consoles
- Up to 301” screen size for big screen entertainment
- Features Texas Instruments 1080p DLP® chipset
- Built-in 16-Watt stereo speaker system
1080p 3D Delivers a Completely New Home Theater Experience
With native 1080p resolution, the HD25-LV delivers stunning images with sharp details. This entertainment projector supports both 2D and 3D projection seamlessly and delivers the excellent lower cost of ownership typical of Optoma products.
- Bright for home theater applications and excellent contrast to project detailed images
- Full 3D for 3D Blu-ray player, Xbox, PS3 and other gaming consoles
- HDMI 1.4a to support 1080p 3D audio and video
- Built in 16-Watt stereo speaker system
Project Captivating 3D Content
The availability of 3D content, including video games and movies, is exploding with new titles released every month. The Optoma HD25-LV comes ready to project stunningly crisp 3D images so real, you’ll forget you’re still at home.
This 3D projector supports all HDMI 1.4a mandatory 3D formats: side-by-side and top and bottom formats to allow easy hook up with peripherals to deliver 3D content. As a full 1080p entertainment projector, the HD25-LV supports all 1080p formats natively. As with all 3D displays, a 3D source (3D Blu-ray player or 3D gaming console), 3D content and 3D glasses are required for 3D entertainment. Optoma RF and/or DLP Link 3D glasses are sold separately. RF 3D glasses also require the use of the RF 3D Emitter.
State-of-the-Art DLP Technology
Projectors with Texas Instrument’s DLP ® with BrilliantColor technology feature multi-color processing to produce accurate and vibrant colors on the screen. The Optoma HD25-LV multi-color processing system features a six-segment color wheel coated with an advanced material that achieves superb color saturation and accuracy for extraordinary image quality. In addition, incredibly high native contrast ratios ensure clean and crisp black and white to ensure that text and charts are easy to read.
Green by Design
The HD25-LV has been designed and manufactured for eco-friendliness, to:
- Use less than one-watt power consumption in standby mode—Up to 75 percent savings compared to regular standby mode.
- Limit energy use, with automatic shut down and remote management and control.
- Employ long-life materials and components.
- Use components that are lead-free on all printed circuit boards.
- Use no polystyrene foam in the packing materials.
- Comply with RoHS standards to phase out the use of hazardous materials.
What's in the Box
Optoma HD25-LV projector, AC power cord, remote control, batteries for remote, lens cap, multilingual CD-ROM user’s manual, quick start card and warranty card.
The HD25-LV DLP projector comes standard with 1-Year limited Parts and Labor and 90-Days on on the lamp .